Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO) is a national non-governmental organization that has worked in more than 55 districts of Nepal. ENPHO has been working in Nepal for more than 30 years. ENPHO’s mission is to develop, demonstrate and disseminate innovative technologies and systems to enable societies to become healthy and environment friendly. ENPHO envisages creating eco-societies by providing quality services on Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH), environment, and public health through research, innovations, and promotion of the WASH technologies and approaches.
Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO) invites applications from suitable and qualified Nepali citizens for, the project “Citywide Inclusive Sanitation Scaling and Sanitation Innovation funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Position: Publication Documentation and Advocacy Officer (PDAO)
Duty Station: Kathmandu Central Office
- Master’s degree in the English Language, Public health, Environmental Science, or any other relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Trained in report writing and documentation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of documentation and advocacy.
- Minimum 1 year’s working experience in WASH and environmental sanitation sector (FSM, CWIS).
- Speaking and writing proficiency in both English and Nepali is essential.
- Computer skills are essential especially in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Publisher, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
The key duty and responsibilities of the position will be as listed below.
- Conceptualize and develop communication materials such as flyers, factsheets, infographics, posters, flex, reports, brochures, diagrams, etc.
- Prepare project documents such as activity reports, case studies, and draft periodic reports to submit to partners and funding agencies.
- Support Curriculum Development Officer to prepare training modules/packages envisioned in the project.
- Prepare different training materials/aids as instructed by subject matter experts.
- Well record all soft and hard copies of project documents such as reports, publications, training materials, and meeting minutes.
- Support the M&E team in compiling data from the field to measure the outcome and impact of the project.
- Translate documents and publications from Nepali to English and vice versa.
- Edit developed materials to ensure the quality of writing and maintain proficiency in both English and Nepali.
- Develop planning and implementation of advocacy strategies and activities such as media campaign, press release, Facebook posting, developing video documentaries, etc.
- Prepare content and concept for CWIS dedicated web portal.
- Support to prepare concept and content of branding strategy of the project.
- Support to prepare concept and content for regional workshops.
The duration of the position will for one year with possible extension up to maximum of 3 years
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply their application with an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) copy of Citizenship Card and recent passport-sized photo send the application at email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline for submission of the application is February 10, 2022, by 5:00 pm.
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.