A national non-governmental and nonprofit public health organization dedicated to improving the health and nutritional status of women and children of Nepal through sustainable development changes is partner to BHAKARI project and seeks to recruit Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator.
Number of Position: 1
Location: based in Kathmandu
- Conduct central and regional level trainings/workshops related to the nutrition and Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Prepare Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) and Annual Workplan for the nutrition component
- Work closely with Knowledge Management and Learning (KML) Manager to identify the learning areas and coordinate learning studies, conduct data analysis and preliminary findings, debriefs and presentations
- Interpret data generated through different internal monitoring mechanisms, Post Distribution Monitoring, rapid assessments and evaluation system and analyze results using appropriate statistical tools like SPSS, Stata etc. and prepare summary report
- Update the Learning and Adaptation Tracker (LAT) every quarter, following up thematic leads and finalize with KML Manager and Deputy Chief of Party
- Annually update and support in finalizing BHAKARI M&E documents (e.g.- updating Performance Indicator Reference Sheet (PIRS), log frame, Indicator Performance Tracking Table (IPTT), etc.), and responding to Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance(BHA) comments
- Support and involve extensively in developing quarterly and annual project reports.
- Prepare activity reports and case studies related to the project
- Work closely with BHAKARI/central technical/program team for planning, monitoring and evaluation of program activities
- Carry out database management activities in close coordination with Management Information System (MIS) Officer
- Develop and maintain information management tools/system and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Attend weekly MEL meeting, monthly BHAKARI all staff meetings and other ad-hoc meetings/de-briefs/catch-up-calls
Knowledge and skills required:
- Master’s degree from any recognized university in nutrition, public health or statistics;
- At least 4 years of experience in nutrition and health projects;
- Experience in working with national provincial and local government line agencies;
- Experience in working on information management at the central level, primarily in coordination with the federal government and other line agencies;
- Knowledge of software like NVivo, Stata, SPSS etc. will be preferred.
Women and marginalized populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Please apply with your recent bio-data at this email address: email@example.com and the subject box in the email should indicate the title of the post that you have applied for.
- And, please fill up the personal details form from this link: https://forms.gle/3LpgNwvb8kjkXkhZ8 Application without submission of this form will be disqualified for shortlisting.
The e-application should reach to us by 1700 hours, March 2, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Nepal Health Sector Strategic Plan 2023-2030
- Effects of age on non-communicable disease risk factors among Nepalese adults
- BRAC JPGSPH TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research
- World No Tobacco Day: “We need food,not tobacco
- Awards for outstanding contributions to public health presented during the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.