FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
Position: Vaccination Support Officer
FHI 360, an international NGO, requests applications from the qualified individuals for working as short-term and long-term consultants for COVID-19 Emergency Response under Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) Nepal with support from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in coordination with Ministry of Health Population (MoHP). The period for this assignment is from February to August 2022 with possibility of extension. These positions are subject to approval of COVID-19 Emergency Response Plan and availability of funding.
In addition to the specific qualifications and requirements outlined below in each position, prospective candidates in all positions should have ability to perform multiple tasks, and to work under pressure with additional time and efforts in emergency/crisis situation independently and proactively.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Public Health, or Health Sciences or Pharmacy, or MBBS a related technical field
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible professional work experience in vaccination, supply, logistics and cold chain management.
- Specialized training in immunization and supply chain.
- Familiar with DHIS2 and eLMIS software and platform.
- Collect data on vaccine availability, accessibility and utilization as well as COVID-19 vaccine issues at the district and municipality level.
- Collect information on vaccine and related logistics data at the district and municipality level.
- Identification of COVID-19 vaccination data gaps through District Health Information System (DHIS2)/electronic Logistic Management Information System (eLMIS).
- Based on the daily/consolidated data identify ways forward/ recommendation for improving coverage (DHIS2) as well as logistic (eLMIS) system.
- Tracking of coverage and stock related data for further improvement of data quality.
- Coordinate with respective divisions/sections [Management Division (MD), integrated Health Management Information System (iHMIS) and Logistic Management sections and Family Welfare Division (FWD)] to share information on data gaps and way forward in the monthly meeting.
- Document the COVID-19 vaccination coverage reports.
Interested individuals are requested to send a cover letter, updated CV with proposed daily rates and list of two references by February 18, 2022 to Nepal.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.