Geruwa Rural Awareness Association (GERUWA), Bardiya is a non-profit, non-government, community-based organization established in 1991. It has been working on WASH, Health, Disaster Management, Education, Good Governance, Gender mainstreaming and Livelihood following its five-year strategic plan. To achieve strategic aim 1, GERUWA has been implementing Prayaas Project in partnership with Tdh foundation since 2019 and is looking for dynamic, energetic and qualified applicants for the following vacant positions
|Minimum Academic Qualification and Experiences:
|Between 21 to 35 years
|Geruwa Central office, Gulariya, Bardiya
|At least Bachelor’s degree in public health, social sciences or other relevant field.Minimum 3 years of professional experience specifically in WASH sector and having experience in developing policy/guidelines, Strong interpersonal skills, advocacy, coordination and networking, excellent team leadership and problem-solving abilities.Excellent Nepali and English communication (written and oral), advocacy, reporting and presentation skills, Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, Power points and information systems)Please go through the link for JD: Advocacy Officer
Type of Exam for both positions: Written-test, Interview and Practical test
Detail JD of both positions can be downloaded from Website: www.geruwa.org.np/career
Eligible candidates are requested to submit documents to GERUWA Central Office or apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating vacancy No. and Position in subject line of email along with;
- A cover letter clearly describing your experiences and competencies that meet the position requirement.
- Updated CV with a minimum of two references.
Deadline for Submission: 31st January 2022
- Preference will be given to female candidates for Advocacy Officer who have valid two-wheeler driving license.
- Locals from Thakurbaba municipality can apply for Hand Washing Promoter only.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
- GERUWA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages application from the marginalized communities.
- GERUWA reserve the rights to reject any or all the applicants without assigning any reason.
Note: Black-listed candidates from any NGOs are discouraged to apply.
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
- Nepal restricts trans-fatty acids in food
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Updated)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.