Position: Programme Analyst, Gender Based Violence (GBV)
Job Opening ID: 41176
Agency: UNFPA Nepal Country Office
No. of position: One position
Type of contract: Fixed Term Appointment
Post level: NO-A
Duty station: Kathmandu
Duration: One year (renewable)
Advanced university degree in Management, Gender, Health, Population, Demography and/or other related social science discipline.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Professional experience in programme and project management of development and population projects
- Practical experience in design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects
- Strong English speaking, oral and writing skills, including proposal development and report writing
- Previous experience with UNFPA/UN systems and procedures would be desirable
How to apply: UNFPA has established an electronic application management system. This allows applicants to create a candidate profile, which can be updated regularly and submitted for more than one vacancy.
A full job description of the position can be accessed at https://erecruit.partneragencies.org and only applications using this link will be accepted.
Download the Step by Step Guide to Applying in the E-Recruit System of UNFPA at https://www.unfpa.org/resources/step-step-guide-applying-jobs-unfpa. Please print out the Guide for your reference during the registration and application process.
Notice: There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, embracing diversity in all its forms, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life. We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply. UNFPA promotes equal opportunities for all, including persons with disabilities.
Application deadline: Sunday, 6 March 2022, 5pm Nepal Time
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.