FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Surveillance Officer
FHI 360, an international NGO, requests applications from the qualified individuals for working as short-term and long-term consultants for COVID-19 Emergency Response under Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) Nepal with support from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in coordination with Ministry of Health Population (MoHP). The period for this assignment is from February to August 2022 with possibility of extension. These positions are subject to approval of COVID-19 Emergency Response Plan and availability of funding.
In addition to the specific qualifications and requirements outlined below in each position, prospective candidates in all positions should have ability to perform multiple tasks, and to work under pressure with additional time and efforts in emergency/crisis situation independently and proactively.
- Support in National AEFI Investigation Committee to prepare for COVID-19 vaccine AEFI.
- Support in preparing resource materials and planning of training on vaccine safety and monitoring at national and sub-national level
- Assure competent and trained staff to perform vigilance activities
- Provision of require manufacturers to implement risk management plans and collect and report COVID-19 vaccine safety data to the NRA.
- Experience in AEFI reporting and case management
Interested individuals are requested to send a cover letter, updated CV with proposed daily rates and list of two references by February 18, 2022 to Nepal.firstname.lastname@example.org
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
- COP28 UAE Climate and Health Declaration: Putting Health at the Heart of the Climate Agenda
- Guiding Principles for Financing Climate and Health Solutions
- Global health community calls for urgent action on climate and health at COP28
- Asia Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) Youth Forum 2024
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.