World Pharmacists Day
The World Pharmacists Day is observed each year on 25 September. The World Pharmacists Day is an opportunity to communicate how, together, pharmacists are transforming health through a variety of health services in their communities, including advising on healthy living, vaccinating to prevent disease, and ensuring that medicines are taken correctly.
The World Pharmacists Day was initiated by the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) Council in Istanbul in 2009. This campaign is led by FIP every year and provides an opportunity to promote the pharmacy profession.
- World Pharmacist Day 2020: “Transforming global health”
- World Pharmacists Day 2021: ”Pharmacy: Always trusted for your health”
- World Pharmacists Day: Safe and effective medicines for all
- World Pharmacists Day 2018: Pharmacists are your medicines experts
- “From research to health care: Your pharmacist is at your service” – World Pharmacists Day 2017
- “Pharmacists: Caring for you” – World Pharmacists Day 2016
- “Pharmacist: Your partner in Health”: World Pharmacists Day 2015
- International days, weeks and years of Public Health Concern