FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
Position: Cold Chain Officer
FHI 360, an international NGO, requests applications from the qualified individuals for working as short-term and long-term consultants for COVID-19 Emergency Response under Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) Nepal with support from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in coordination with Ministry of Health Population (MoHP). The period for this assignment is from February to August 2022 with possibility of extension. These positions are subject to approval of COVID-19 Emergency Response Plan and availability of funding.
In addition to the specific qualifications and requirements outlined below in each position, prospective candidates in all positions should have ability to perform multiple tasks, and to work under pressure with additional time and efforts in emergency/crisis situation independently and proactively.
- Bachelor’s in pharmacy
- Experience in cold chain procedures and supply chain management
- Plan Cold Chain activities for efficient and optimal service delivery
- Engage in conducting and improvement of cold chain and supply chain for COVID-19 vaccines, AD syringe and other logistics.
- Provide training to health care workers (HCW) and support staff working in cold room
- Support to update cold chain related logistics, equipment, and other related supplies.
Interested individuals are requested to send a cover letter, updated CV with proposed daily rates and list of two references by February 18, 2022 to Nepal.firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.