The Department of Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine (DoAA) has published a Module for Ayurveda & Yoga Education At School in Nepal. This Module aims to provide a guidance to promote the Ayurveda & Yoga Education for the prevention and control of NCDs as well as strengthen physical and mental well-being of students.
- Health benefits of Yoga
- Yoga is a valuable tool to increase physical activity and decrease NCDs
- International Day of Yoga 2021: Yoga for well-being
- National Yoga Day: ‘Lets practice yoga, COVID-19 will go away’
- International Day of Yoga: “Yoga for Health – Yoga at Home”
- Guidelines for YOGA Practitioners for COVID-19
- ‘Yoga for Peace and Prosperity’ – National Yoga Day 2075
- International days, weeks and years of Public Health Concern
- Exercises for the Cure of Diabetes Mellitus-2 at Home
- Nutritional Guideline for COVID-19 infected Patients
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.