Health benefits of Yoga
Yoga brings various health benefits and improves body functions, physical as well as mental health. The benefits of doing yoga are multiple and extend beyond the physical.
Here are few physical and mental health benefits of doing Yoga;
- Better body image, Perfects your posture
- Manage stress
- Regulates your adrenal glands and body secretions
- Relieves stress
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Helps with back pain
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Cardiovascular benefits and circulatory health
- Weight reduction.
- Improved athletic performance.
- International Day of Yoga: “Yoga for Health – Yoga at Home”
- Guidelines for YOGA Practitioners for COVID-19
- Yoga is a valuable tool to increase physical activity and decrease NCDs
- International Day of Yoga: Yoga for Peace
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
- Nepal restricts trans-fatty acids in food
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Updated)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.