The COVID-19 Crisis Management Center has endorsed a new guideline for CCMC Guideline for SMART Lockdown to prevent and control the COVID-19 infection transmission in Nepal.
|Weekly Average Positivity Rate||>10%||(8-10)%||(5 – 7.99)%||<5%|
|Change in Percentage Compared to Previous Week||>99%||(50-99)%||(1-49.99)%||<1%|
|Weekly New Cases per Million||>500||200 – 499||100- 199||<100|
|Bed Occupancy Percentage||>70%||(50 – 70)%||(30 -49.99)%||<30%|
|Number of Deaths per Million per Week or Cumulative||>5||3 – 5||1-2.99||<1|
|Level of Infection||Widespread||Substantial||Moderate||Minimal|
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
- Massive open online course on implementation research (IR)
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.