The COVID-19 Crisis Management Center has endorsed a new guideline for CCMC Guideline for SMART Lockdown to prevent and control the COVID-19 infection transmission in Nepal.
|Weekly Average Positivity Rate||>10%||(8-10)%||(5 – 7.99)%||<5%|
|Change in Percentage Compared to Previous Week||>99%||(50-99)%||(1-49.99)%||<1%|
|Weekly New Cases per Million||>500||200 – 499||100- 199||<100|
|Bed Occupancy Percentage||>70%||(50 – 70)%||(30 -49.99)%||<30%|
|Number of Deaths per Million per Week or Cumulative||>5||3 – 5||1-2.99||<1|
|Level of Infection||Widespread||Substantial||Moderate||Minimal|
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.