The National Yoga Day is observed each year on Magh 1st (Maghe Sankranti). Yoga day has been celebrated in Nepal since 15 January 2016.
- To promote yoga, and its holistic benefits.
- To reduce health problems; promote good mental and physical health of people through yoga.
The National Yoga Day
The theme for the Yoga Day 2020 is ‘Lets practice Yoga, COVID-19 will go away’.
- Health benefits of Yoga
- Guidelines for YOGA Practitioners for COVID-19
- ‘Yoga for Peace and Prosperity’ – National Yoga Day 2075
- International Day of Yoga: “Yoga for Health – Yoga at Home”
- Yoga is a valuable tool to increase physical activity and decrease NCDs
- Exercises for the Cure of Diabetes Mellitus-2 at Home
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
- COP28 UAE Climate and Health Declaration: Putting Health at the Heart of the Climate Agenda
- Guiding Principles for Financing Climate and Health Solutions
- Global health community calls for urgent action on climate and health at COP28
- Asia Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) Youth Forum 2024
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.