Right Here Right Now II (RHRN II) Nepal is seeking a consultant to facilitate the organization selection process and support the selection committee to make right and informed decisions in regards to expansion of its structure, program and coverage.
Contract Period: 1 March – 31 July 2022
Facilitation and support RHRN II program expansion
Right Here Right Now is a five-year strategic partnership (2021-2025) created so that young people in all their diversity enjoy their sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) in gender-just societies. Young people are at the forefront of the partnership. The program seeks to unleash the power of youth, to increase public support for SRHR, improve policies and laws, and strengthen civil society. Lobbying and advocacy is the program’s main strategy, supported by mutual capacity strengthening. The partnership comes at a critical time when SRHR as well as gender justice are under pressure around the world, and young people’s needs consistently go unmet. The program does not shy away from taboo subjects such as comprehensive sexuality education and safe abortion, and advocates for the rights of marginalized groups such as girls, young women, and young lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) people.
The Nepal coalition consists of diverse organization representing the youth-led organization, women feminist network organizations, and LGBTQIA organizations. The coalition envisions to ensure young people in their diversity are empowered to exercise all aspects of Sexual and Reproductive Health and
Required Qualification and Experience
- Minimum university degree in the field of public health, development studies, social or humanistic sciences or in any related discipline
- In depth knowledge and experience in partner selection and management, especially in sexual and reproductive health and rights sector.
- Partner Management
- Experience working with partners, grant management and Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Fluent in both oral and written Nepali and English
- Applicant’s resume
- A cover letter explaining the applicant’s interest and suitability
- Technical proposal which includes objectives and method with a detailed timeline.
- CVs of professional personnel proposed for the project
- Copy of PAN/VAT registration certificate
- 2-3 samples of previous work experience in line with the technical and creative requirements of the project.
- The submission closed date is 20th February 2022, no later than 5:00 pm.
- Submissions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details: CLICK HERE
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
- Nepal restricts trans-fatty acids in food
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Updated)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.