The Ministry of Health & Population developed a guideline for planning & budget formulation in health sector. This guideline is prepared with following objectives;
- To provide information on the annual program and budget formulation process.
- To create uniformity in program planning and budgeting process.
- To facilitate evidence-based planning.
- To make effective implementation, procurement process and reporting.
- Process & timeframe for health sector budget and programme formulation in Nepal
- Budget and programme formulation at federal level
- Budget and programme formulation in provinces
- Budget and programme formulation at local level
- Approval of budget and programme
- Timeframe for Federal Budget and Programme Formulation
- PROVINCIAL BUDGET AND PROGRAMME FORMULATION TIMEFRAME
- BUDGET AND PROGRAMME FORMULATION TIMEFRAME AT LOCAL LEVEL
- Public Financial Management (PFM) Strategic Framework
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
- Nepal restricts trans-fatty acids in food
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Updated)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.