The Department of Health Services (DoHS), MoHP published a new Standards and Operating Procedures for National Health Care Waste Management. This document is developed based on the Health Care Waste Management Guideline 2071 (2014), The Public Health Service Act, 2075 (2018), Public Health Service Regulation 2071 (2020) and National Health Policy, 2076 (2019).
- Health Care Waste Management Guideline 2071 (2014)
- The Public Health Service Act, 2075 (2018)
- Public Health Service Regulation 2071 (2020)
- National Health Policy, 2076 (2019)
- Health Care Waste Management Guideline 2014
- Management Division, Department of Health Services
- HEALTH CARE WASTE MANAGEMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF COVID-19 EMERGENCY (INTERIM GUIDANCE)
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
- COP28 UAE Climate and Health Declaration: Putting Health at the Heart of the Climate Agenda
- Guiding Principles for Financing Climate and Health Solutions
- Global health community calls for urgent action on climate and health at COP28
- Asia Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) Youth Forum 2024
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.