The Department of Health Services (DoHS), MoHP published a new Standards and Operating Procedures for National Health Care Waste Management. This document is developed based on the Health Care Waste Management Guideline 2071 (2014), The Public Health Service Act, 2075 (2018), Public Health Service Regulation 2071 (2020) and National Health Policy, 2076 (2019).
- Health Care Waste Management Guideline 2071 (2014)
- The Public Health Service Act, 2075 (2018)
- Public Health Service Regulation 2071 (2020)
- National Health Policy, 2076 (2019)
- Health Care Waste Management Guideline 2014
- Management Division, Department of Health Services
- HEALTH CARE WASTE MANAGEMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF COVID-19 EMERGENCY (INTERIM GUIDANCE)
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.