The Department of Health Services (DoHS) has published a new program implementation guideline for the local governments for fiscal year 2078/079.
This guideline consists of program implementation guide following division and centers;
- National Health Education, Information and Communication Centre (NHEICC)
- National Health Training Centre (NHTC)
- National Centre for AIDS and STD Control (NCASC)
- National Tuberculosis Control Centre (NTC)
- Management Division
- Family Welfare Division
- Curative Service Division
- Nursing and Social Security Division
- Epidemiology and Diseases Control Division (EDCD)
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
- Massive open online course on implementation research (IR)
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.