The Department of Health Services (DoHS) has endorsed a operation guideline and standards for Geriatric Care Center in Nepal.
- NATIONAL HEALTH CARE WASTE MANAGEMENT: STANDARDS AND OPERATING PROCEDURES 2020
- GUIDANCE FOR LOCAL LEVEL AWPB (HEALTH AND POPULATION SECTOR)
- PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION GUIDELINE FOR EXTENDED HOSPITAL SERVICE 2077
- GUIDELINE FOR PLANNING & BUDGET FORMULATION IN HEALTH SECTOR
- HIV STANDARD SERVICE PACKAGE (SSP) FOR KEY POPULATIONS
- NATIONAL MEDICAL STANDARD FOR MATERNAL AND NEWBORN CARE VOLUME III
- NEPAL SAFE MOTHERHOOD AND NEWBORN HEALTH ROAD MAP 2030
- NATIONAL HEALTH POLICY-2019, NEPAL
- GUIDELINE FOR INTEGRATED AMBULANCE AND PRE-HOSPITAL SERVICE OPERATION 2077
- TOR FOR PREPARATION OF DPR FOR CONSTRUCTION OF PRIMARY HOSPITALS
- GUIDELINE FOR COVID19 FACILITATION GROUP MOBILIZATION
- GUIDELINE FOR ISOLATION KIT DISTRIBUTION
- THE RIGHT TO SAFE MOTHERHOOD AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH REGULATION, 2020
- PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE REGULATION, 2077
- NATIONAL TESTING-GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19 (VERSION 5), NEPAL
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.