The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) Nepal has revised the National Testing-Guidelines for COVID-19, Nepal. This is the 5th version of National Testing-Guideline.
- List of Laboratories for SARS CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test in Nepal
- List of Laboratories for COVID19 testing in Nepal (RT-PCR)
- List of COVID-19 Hospitals (COVID-19 Care Units) in Nepal
- National Testing-Guidelines for COVID-19 (Version 5), Nepal (Latest)
- List of Certified COVID-19 Antigen kits in Nepal
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.