International Organization for Migration (IOM) is looking for suitable candidate for the position of On Call Medical Assistant (Call Center) to assist IOM Call Center, according to the Post Description below. Interested applicants are invited to apply by 31.01.2022 at the latest, referring to the Call for Applications reference code.
Reference Code : CFA-01/2022
Position Title : On Call Medical Assistant (Call Center)
Position required :10 positions
Duty Station : Kathmandu
Type of Appointment : Hourly Contract UG,
Estimated Starting Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 31 January 2022
IOM, as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental, and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Applications are welcome from internal and external candidates, particularly qualified female candidates.
Under the overall supervision of the International Migration Health Officer (IMHO) and the direct supervision of the Senior Medical Admin Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing information relevant to Health Assessment Programs, Applicant processing and other IOM services to the migrants.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide immigrants information regarding health assessments by phone.
- Register the migrants in the IOM database, schedule and confirm medical appointments and receive and communicate messages for medical staff and beneficiaries.
- Prepare master lists of migrants scheduled for health assessment processing and submit them to respective service providers / relevant persons as required.
- Maintain daily statistics related to health assessments and update the records.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction evaluations.
- Any other duties within the incumbent’s capabilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited Institute with at least two years of relevant work experience, or
- Completed High School degree with at least 4 years in relevant work experience.
- High computer literacy in Windows and MS Office is mandatory, knowledge of web page design would be an asset.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, as well as previous secretarial and archival experience will be an advantage.
- Previous working experience with NGOs or international organizations will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Nepali is required. Proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application indicating clearly the position applied, CFA reference number with three references to the following address: Human Resource Department, International Organization for Migration, P.O. Box 25503, Baluwatar, Kathmandu or email to email@example.com by 31 January 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
From 17.01.2022 to 31.01.2022
- National Action Plan for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Nepal
- DoHS Annual Health Report 2079/80
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.