Family Planning Association of Nepal, established in 1959 and a member of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), is the pioneer leading national Non-Government Organization working in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR). It has presence in 28 districts of Nepal with contribution up to 25 percent in family planning and reproductive health services. FPAN is governed through its Constitution, and IPPF strategic policy guidelines and code of good governance. FPAN’s strategy, policy, plan and programme are approved by the Central Committee and endorsed by the Central Assembly. FPAN is seeking a qualified, experienced, energetic and dynamic person having multi-skills and strong managerial leadership to serve as the Executive Director (ED) of FPAN. This shall be a performance based contractual assignment for two years. The ED shall be responsible for the overall management of FPAN.
- PhD in public health/medicine/management/economics/social science with at least 10 years of experiences in the managerial position or Master’s degree in similar academic qualifications with 15 years of experience in the managerial position
- Demonstrated experiences in modern approaches to change management,
- Highly experienced in management of donor funded projects, network building and resource mobilization,
- Experienced working with Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) and familiar with Department of Health Services (DoHS).
- Experiences gained in developing policy framework, action plans, guidelines, and management of family planning related activities
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent knowledge of English, Nepali and local languages. Knowledge of other international language would be an added advantage,
- Good computer skills (Ms word, Ms excel, PowerPoint)
- Nepali citizenship.
- Candidates not exceeding 65 years of age as last date of application.
Please go through the link below for the detailed terms of reference.
Interested candidates are required to submit an Employee Application Form with latest CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days of the first publication of this notice. Terms of Reference and Application Form can be downloaded from www.fpan.org or visit to the Human Resource Division, FPAN Office, Pulchowk, Lalitpur, Phone: 977-1-5010302, 977-1-5010104.
Only short-listed candidates will receive information for further selection process. FPAN encourages application from women, ethnic minorities, people living with HIV and sexual minorities.
Attempt to influence at any stage of the selection process will negate the cause of the candidate. FPAN reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all applications.
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
- Nepal restricts trans-fatty acids in food
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Updated)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.