The Family Welfare Division, DoHS invites the creative contents (blog, article, poem, tiktok, youtube videos and others) in the special occasion of National Family Planning Day 2078.
Interested content creators can submit their creations by 2078.06.29 too email@example.com to participant in this content competition.
For details notice, please find the attached announcement.
- Determinants of Maternal Health and Family Planning Service Coverage in Nepal: Modelling of Routine Data
- COVID-19 and Family Planning in Nepal
- National Family Planning Day 2077
- Family Planning Fact Sheet – 2019, Nepal
- Kathmandu Declaration on: National Conference on Family Planning 2075
- World Population Day 2018 – “Family Planning is a Human Right”
- National Family Planning Costed Implementation Plan (2015-2020)
- Barriers to Family Planning Use in Eastern Nepal: Results from a Mixed Methods Study
- Family Planning ”Opportunities, challenges & Priorities in Nepal
- National Family Planning Day (18- Sep 2016)
- National Family Planning Program, Nepal
- Family Planning 2020 (FP2020) Commitment, Nepal
- #National Family Planning Day (18th Sep 2015)
- National Family Planning Day sep 18th 2014
- Family Welfare Division (FWD), Department of Health Services
- Health Facility Quality Improvement Module (QI Tool) for Health Services Strengthening
- Standard Treatment Protocol (STP) for BHS 2078 (Draft)
- Awards for outstanding contributions to public health presented during the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly
- DHS eLearning Survey Sampling Training Course 2023
- Embracing the Unknown: A Journey of Qualitative Research Among the Chepang Community
- WHO urges governments to stop subsidizing life-threatening tobacco crops
- The Global Health Network seminar on ”Building Research Capacity through Health Research Networking”
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.