The Ministry of Health and Population has published a guideline for annual review program of health activities at Province, District and Local levels.
- Guidelines and Presentation Template for Annual Review Workshop 2076-77
- Guidance for Annual Review Workshop- MoHP
- National Annual Review, MoHP – 2017/18 (Presentation Slides)
- Jointly Annual Review (JAR) 2018 Presentations
- Joint Annual Review (JAR) Meeting #JAR2018
- National Annual Review 2073/74 – DoHS, Ministry of Health
- Joint Annual Review Meeting (JAR 2017) Presentations: Ministry of Health (7-8 February, 2017)
- National Annual Performance Review Workshop FY 2072/73 (2015/16) – Presentations
- SOP for Nepal Maternal Mortality Survey (NMMS 2078)
- Integrated Action Plan for COVID-19 Response with Roles, Responsibilities and Functions of Ministries and Agencies
- Program Implementation Guideline (Province Level)2078/079
- Program Implementation Guideline (Local Level)2078/079
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.