The Department of Health Services (DoHS) has published a new program implementation guideline for the province government for fiscal year 2078/079.
This guideline consists of program implementation guide following division and centers;
- National Health Education, Information and Communication Centre (NHEICC)
- National Health Training Centre (NHTC)
- National Centre for AIDS and STD Control (NCASC)
- National Tuberculosis Control Centre (NTC)
- Management Division
- Family Welfare Division
- Curative Service Division
- Nursing and Social Security Division
- Epidemiology and Diseases Control Division (EDCD)
- Mayors urge local action to strengthen air quality data monitoring
- WHO calls on countries to increase taxes on alcohol and sugary sweetened beverages
- Request for Proposals! NHRC Undergraduate, Graduate and Provincial Research Grant 2080
- Guideline for Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Ausadi Upachar) Program
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.