The Sixty-sixth World Health Assembly, consisting of Ministers of Health of 194 Member States, adopted the WHO’s Comprehensive Mental Health Action Plan 2013-2020 in May 2013. In 2019, the action plan was extended until 2030 by the Seventy-second World Health Assembly. Then in 2021, the Seventy-fourth World Health Assembly endorsed updates to the action plan, including updates to the plan’s options for implementation and indicators.
This updated Comprehensive Mental Health Action Plan 2013-2030 builds upon its predecessor and sets out clear actions for Member States, the WHO Secretariat and international, regional and national partners to promote mental health and well-being for all, to prevent mental health conditions for those at-risk and to achieve universal coverage for mental health services. While the updated action plan includes new and updated indicators and implementation options, the original four major objectives remain unchanged: more effective leadership and governance for mental health; the provision of comprehensive, integrated mental health and social care services in community-based settings; implementation of strategies for promotion and prevention; and strengthened information systems, evidence and research.
Official link: WHO https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789240031029
- National Mental Health Strategy & Action Plan 2077
- Mental Health for All! Greater Investment–Greater Access.
- National Mental Health Survey, Nepal-2020 Fact Sheet
- Mental health status among health workers in Nepal during COVID-19 pandemic (Policy brief)
- COVID19 & Mental Health: Effects and tips to keep our mind healthy!
- Mental Health and Coronavirus disease (COVID19)
- Policy Brief: COVID-19 and the Need for Action on Mental Health
- Mental health and psychosocial considerations during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Recommendation of International Mental Health Conference Nepal (IMHCN) 2018
- Mental Health Policy, Nepal
- Call for Applications for ASTMH Travel Awards 2023
- World Oral Health Day: Accelerate action to achieve universal coverage for oral health
- Harness digital health for Universal Health Coverage
- International Confederation of Midwives Congress Bursary Bali 2023
- GRN Pump-priming Research Workshop Grants 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.