Medical Education Commission, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur published a notice for Entrance Examination of Postgraduate Level in Health Professional Education.
Entrance Examination Date
- MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery): 13 Oct 2020
- MD Ayurveda (Kayachikitsa): 13 Oct 2020
- Master in Nursing/ Midwifery/MSc Nursing: 13 Oct 2020
- MPH (Master of Public Health) MSc. PH (Master of Science in Public Health), MPHN, MHPE, MPH (Public Health Service Management): 14 Oct 2020
- M Phil in Clinical Psychology: 14 Oct 2020
- MDS (Master in Dental Surgery): 15 Oct 2020
- Master in Pharmacy (M. PHARM), MSc. Pharmacy, Master of Pharmaceutical Science : 15 Oct 2020
- Msc. MIT (Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology): 15 Oct 2020
- Msc Clinical/ Medical biochemistry & Msc. Clinical Medical Microbiology: 15 Oct 2020
- M. Optom (Master in Optometry): 15 Oct 2020
ONLINE Application form
Online Application Form will open from 2077 Ashwin 01 (10:00am). Application submission deadline is 2077 Ashwin 15 (05:00 pm).
Seats for MPH
DOWNLOAD FULL NOTICE (PDF FILE)
DOWNLOAD FULL NOTICE (PDF FILE)
Recommended: Medical Education Commission Syllabus for Postgraduate Entrance Examination (2020)
- Preventive Medicine & Community Health MCQs, Master of Public Health
- 100 MCQs for Master of Public Health
- Sociology MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Health Management and Health Economics MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Environmental & Occupational Health MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Demography MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Research Methodology & Bio-stat MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Health Education MCQs, Master of Public Health
Reference materials for entrance preparation
- Department of Health Services (DoHS) Annual Report 2074/75 (2017/18)
- Key Indicators: The Nepal Demographic and Health Survey (1996 NDHS- 2016 NDHS)
- The 2016 Nepal Demographic and Health Survey (2016 NDHS)
- Nepal Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey 2019 (NMICS 2019): Key findings
- National Tuberculosis Programme Annual Report 2018
- Organogram and Reporting Mechanism of Nepalese Health System in Federal Context
- The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP), Nepal
- Department of Health Services (DoHS), Ministry of Health and Population
- Department of Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine (DoAA)
- Curative Service Division (CSD)- Department of Health Services
- Department of Drug Administration (DDA), Ministry of Health and Population
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Revised)
- What is Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC)?
- Epidemiology and Disease Control Division, Department of Health Services
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.