The Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC) announces the notice for first licensing examination for the registration of health professionals in Nepal.
Exam date: 2078 Bhadra 21 & 22
Syllabus for Licensing Examination of Master of Public Health (MPH) 2021
Syllabus for Bachelor of Public Health Licensing Examination 2073 – Nepal Health Professional Council
Syllabus for Licensing Examination of Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology 2021
Syllabus for Licensing Examination of PCL in Ophthalmic Science
Syllabus for Licensing Examination of Certificate Level in General Medicine 2021
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.