Nepal Telecom (NTC) brings a new FREE service package ”Thank You Healthcare Worker Offer” to provide a free unlimited voice call services on healthcare workers GSM Postpaid and Prepaid mobiles provided by Nepal Telecom. This offer will be available for 30 days from the offer activation date.
Nepal Medical Council, Nepal Nursing Council, Nepal Pharmacy Council, Nepal Health Professionals Council and Nepal Ayurvedic Medical Council and Nepal Telecom signed the agreement to provide this service to all registered health professionals.
- Nepal Medical Council (NMC): (GOOGLE FORM)
- Nepal Nursing Council (NNC): (GOOGLE FORM)
- Nepal Pharmacy Council (NPC): (GOOGLE FORM)
- Nepal Health Professionals Council (NHPC): (GOOGLE FORM) and
- Nepal Ayurvedic Medical Council (NAMC):(GOOGLE FORM)
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.