The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) decided to launch a typhoid vaccination campaign in Nepal from April 08, 2022, to May 01, 2022 (Chitra 25, 2078 to Baishakh 18, 2079) to vaccinate 15 months to 15 years-aged children in Nepal. A single dose of Typhoid Conjugate Vaccine (TCV) produced by TYPHIBEV (Biological E Ltd.) is 96.95% effective to protect from Typhoid Fever. For more information please download ‘Guideline for Typhoid Vaccination Campaign and Launching typhoid vaccine into Routine Immunization Programme’.
- Asia Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) Youth Forum 2024
- Nepal Health Facts Sheet 2023
- Progress of Health and Population Sector 2022/23 (2079/80 BS)
- National Antimicrobial Treatment Guidelines 2023
- Cervical Cancer Elimination Day of Action 2023: Marking the Third Year of the Cervical Cancer Elimination Effort
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.