The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) decided to launch a typhoid vaccination campaign in Nepal from April 08, 2022, to May 01, 2022 (Chitra 25, 2078 to Baishakh 18, 2079) to vaccinate 15 months to 15 years-aged children in Nepal. A single dose of Typhoid Conjugate Vaccine (TCV) produced by TYPHIBEV (Biological E Ltd.) is 96.95% effective to protect from Typhoid Fever. For more information please download ‘Guideline for Typhoid Vaccination Campaign and Launching typhoid vaccine into Routine Immunization Programme’.
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.