The Government of Nepal has implemented the one health approach and related activities as per the guidance of One Health Strategy. One health strategy was approved as per the decision of cabinet dated 2076/09/14.
One Health Strategy 2076 consists of following major strategies;
- Coordination and collaboration with stakeholders
- Integrated diseases surveillance and laboratory services
- Capacity development of stakeholders
- Preparedness and response
- Communication and Advocacy
- National Action Plan for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Nepal
- DoHS Annual Health Report 2079/80
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.