The Government of Nepal has implemented the one health approach and related activities as per the guidance of One Health Strategy. One health strategy was approved as per the decision of cabinet dated 2076/09/14.
One Health Strategy 2076 consists of following major strategies;
- Coordination and collaboration with stakeholders
- Integrated diseases surveillance and laboratory services
- Capacity development of stakeholders
- Preparedness and response
- Communication and Advocacy
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.