The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) Nepal has endorsed the new National Mental Health Strategy & Action Plan 2077 to combat with the mental health problems in Nepal.
- Mental Health Policy, Nepal
- Standard Treatment Protocol for mental health services into the Primary Health Care System
- Mental Health for All! Greater Investment–Greater Access.
- National Mental Health Survey, Nepal-2020 Fact Sheet
- Mental health status among health workers in Nepal during COVID-19 pandemic (Policy brief)
- COVID19 & Mental Health: Effects and tips to keep our mind healthy!
- Mental Health and Coronavirus disease (COVID19)
- Policy Brief: COVID-19 and the Need for Action on Mental Health
- Mental health and psychosocial considerations during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Develop and implement strategies to prevent suicide and promote mental health
- World Mental Health Day 2019: A day for ”40 seconds of action”
- Recommendation of International Mental Health Conference Nepal (IMHCN) 2018
- Young People and Mental Health in a Changing World #WorldMentalHealthDay
- One in five people facing mental health problems
- Informing the World: How to Change Public Attitudes to Mental Health
- Mental health in the workplace – World Mental Health Day 2017
- World Mental Health Day- 2016 : Psychological First Aid
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.