Air pollution has become a serious environmental concern and a public health risk in Nepal. Government of Nepal has taken various initiatives for the control of air pollution. Air quality monitoring program is one of the initiative of the Department of Environment, Ministry of Forests and Environment.
The main purpose of the establishment of the Air Quality Monitoring network stations is to provide the basis for decision makers to perform air quality management and increase the public awareness.
Department of Environment is planning to set a network of air quality monitoring network throughout the country. The data from air quality monitoring can be accessed through http://pollution.gov.np
Air Quality Monitoring Stations in Nepal
- The First International Day of Clean Air
- 9 out of 10 people worldwide breathe polluted air, but more countries are taking action
- Clean Air Week 19- 23 March 2018 #BreatheLife
- Nepal’s air quality is worst in the world: EPI report
- Pollution at its highest
- Environmental pollution kills 1.7 million children each year – WHO
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.