The National Climate Change Policy, 2019 has been introduced with the objective of providing policy guidance to various levels and thematic areas towards developing a resilient society by reducing the risk of climate change impacts.
To contribute to socio-economic prosperity of the nation by building a climate resilient society.
- To enhance climate change adaptation capacity of persons, families, groups and communities vulnerable to, and at risk of, climate change;
- To build resilience of ecosystems that are at risk of adverse impacts of climate change;
- To promote green economy by adopting the concept of low carbon emission development;
- To mobilize national and international financial resources for climate change mitigation and adaptation in just manner;
- To conduct research, make effective technology development and information service delivery related to climate change;
- To mainstream or integrate climate change issues into policies, strategies, plans and programs at all levels of State and sectoral areas;
- To mainstream gender equality and social inclusion (GESI) into climate change mitigation and adaptation programs”
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
- COP28 UAE Climate and Health Declaration: Putting Health at the Heart of the Climate Agenda
- Guiding Principles for Financing Climate and Health Solutions
- Global health community calls for urgent action on climate and health at COP28
- Asia Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) Youth Forum 2024
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.