The National Climate Change Policy, 2019 has been introduced with the objective of providing policy guidance to various levels and thematic areas towards developing a resilient society by reducing the risk of climate change impacts.
To contribute to socio-economic prosperity of the nation by building a climate resilient society.
- To enhance climate change adaptation capacity of persons, families, groups and communities vulnerable to, and at risk of, climate change;
- To build resilience of ecosystems that are at risk of adverse impacts of climate change;
- To promote green economy by adopting the concept of low carbon emission development;
- To mobilize national and international financial resources for climate change mitigation and adaptation in just manner;
- To conduct research, make effective technology development and information service delivery related to climate change;
- To mainstream or integrate climate change issues into policies, strategies, plans and programs at all levels of State and sectoral areas;
- To mainstream gender equality and social inclusion (GESI) into climate change mitigation and adaptation programs”
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.