The World Pharmacists Day is observed each year on 25 September. The World Pharmacists Day is an opportunity to communicate how, together, pharmacists are transforming health through a variety of health services in their communities, including advising on healthy living, vaccinating to prevent disease, and ensuring that medicines are taken correctly.
World Pharmacists Day was initiated by the FIP Council in Istanbul in 2009.
2020 is the 10th World Pharmacists Day. The theme for World Pharmacists Day 2020 is “Transforming global health”.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) – CTEVT
- Department of Drug Administration (DDA), Ministry of Health and Population
- Organogram and Reporting Mechanism of Nepalese Health System in Federal Context
- World Pharmacists Day: Safe and effective medicines for all
- World Pharmacists Day 2018: Pharmacists are your medicines experts
- “Pharmacists: Caring for you” – World Pharmacists Day 2016
- “Pharmacist: Your partner in Health”: World Pharmacists Day 2015
- National Action Plan for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Nepal
- DoHS Annual Health Report 2079/80
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Frequently searched keys
Articles Call for Application; Request for Proposals Conference Courses COVID-19 COVID19 Events Fellowships & Scholarships Global Health Health Jobs International Guidelines & Documents International Jobs & Opportunities International Opportunities Jobs/Opportunities Jobs/Vacancies Loksewa Preparation Notes Ministry of Health and Population MoHP National Health News National Plan National Plan Policy Guidelines News Notes Notice Online Course Online Courses Opportunities Opportunity for Nepali PhD Policy & Guidelines Publications Public Health Public Health Education Public Health Events Public Health Important Day Public Health News Public Health Opportunities Public Health Programs Public Health Update Public Health Vacancies Reports Syllabus Training Opportunities Vacancy Announcement WHO