Nepal Public Health Association is hosting a logo competition for its 2020 public health conference, and invites submissions of compelling logos that visually represent our conference theme: “Health Sector Reform in Federalism: Lessons from COVID-19 and Thinking Beyond.”
Submission process: Entries must be submitted in electronic format at: email@example.com
Submission deadline: 18th September 2020.
Public health students and professionals are encouraged to participate.Public Health Update
First Nepal Public Health Conference 2020
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.