Nepal Public Health Association is hosting a logo competition for its 2020 public health conference, and invites submissions of compelling logos that visually represent our conference theme: “Health Sector Reform in Federalism: Lessons from COVID-19 and Thinking Beyond.”
Submission process: Entries must be submitted in electronic format at: email@example.com
Submission deadline: 18th September 2020.
Public health students and professionals are encouraged to participate.Public Health Update
- Mayors urge local action to strengthen air quality data monitoring
- WHO calls on countries to increase taxes on alcohol and sugary sweetened beverages
- Request for Proposals! NHRC Undergraduate, Graduate and Provincial Research Grant 2080
- Guideline for Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Ausadi Upachar) Program
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.