Nepal Public Health Association is going to organize the First Public Health Conference in Nepal on October 10-11, 2020 with the theme: “Health Sector Reform in Federalism: Lessons from COVID-19 and Thinking beyond”.
The conference aims to bring together leading health policy and system experts, policy makers and programmatic managers, public health professionals, academicians, and students to share evidence, knowledge and experience on different aspects of health systems in federalism. It provides a platform for health system stakeholders to present and discuss the recent innovations, trends, concerns challenges and solutions for the reform. The conference will draw resolutions which will inform to build an efficient and responsive health system in federalism.
Conference Sub Themes
- Lessons learnt during ongoing COVID-19 response: Health and beyond health sector
- Building health system at sub national level
- Health Policy and Implementation Gaps
- Quality Public Health Education for competent public health workforce
- Emerging public health issues
- Building Resilient Health System in Post 2020
Highlights of the conference
- Renowned keynote speakers, plenary sessions and presentations on various areas of health system and federalism.
- Sharing of experiences and evidence of transitioning health system in federalism.
- Consolidating the learning from health sector response to COVID-19.
- A discourse to guide the future health system in the post COVID-19.
Call for participants
Interested participants are requested for online registration through the given link https://nepha.org.np/registration/ for active participation. Registration is free of charge. The conference will be broadcasted live in the NEPHA Facebook page as well.
For more information;
First Public Health Conference Organizing Committee,
Nepal Public Health Association,
Conference website: www.nepha.org.np/conference
Contact number: 015549509 (Office)
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
- Massive open online course on implementation research (IR)
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.