Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC) announces Request for proposals for Provincial Research Grant, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Research Grant for the fiscal year 2077/78 from Nepalese citizens.
Provincial research grant is open for all 7 provinces and UG/PG research grant for UG/PG students enrolled in Nepalese University across the country to support innovative research ideas on health and medical sciences from eligible Nepali citizens.
For more info please visit www.nhrc.gov.np
Capacity Building Section
Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC)
Ramshah path, Kathmandu Nepal
+977 1 4254220 4227460
- Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC)
- List of Approved Institutional Review Committee (IRC), NHRC
- NHRC approval processing fee (Effective from March 7, 2018)
- NepMed, Nepal MEDLINE (Medical Literature Analysis and Retrieval System Online)
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.