Epidemiology and Disease Control Division (EDCD) has releases a new orientation manual on COVID-19 Management in Portal of Entry (POE). This manual aims to provide a guidance to orientation of frontline workers at Points of Entry (POE).
- Manual on RCCE for FCHVs and Community Leaders Orientation
- Protocol for Using Bamlanivimab + Etesevimab Anti-SARC-CoVID-2 Monoclonal Antibodies
- Second Round Seroprevalence Survey for SARS-COV-2
- Pocket Book of Clinical Management of COVID-19 in Healthcare Setting: 2nd Edition with Revision
- Preliminary Findings: Nepal Health Facility Survey 2021
- National Standards on WASH for Health Institutions 2078
- Roll Out of RDQA in Provincial and Federal Hospitals
- National List of Essential Medicines Nepal, Sixth revision (2021)
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
- Nepal restricts trans-fatty acids in food
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Updated)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.