The Management Division, DoHS, MoHP has published a new standards on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) for Health Institutions. This standard aims to provide a technical guidance to the health facilities to ensure well management of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) components.
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
- Global stakeholders agree to a new charter on patient safety rights
- Humanity: The best medicine for improving mental health
- Universal Access to Reliable Healthcare Information: A Global Stakeholder Consultation
- Chevening Fully-funded UK Government Scholarships 2024/2025
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.