The National Health Education Information and Communication Center (NHEICC) has published a new manual on risk communication and community engagement for COVID-19 vaccine promotion. This manual aims to provide technical guidance to orient Female Community Health Volunteers (FCHVs) and community leaders to increase their awareness on COVID-19 vaccine, it’s benefits and so on.
- Nepal Health Sector Strategic Plan 2023-2030
- Effects of age on non-communicable disease risk factors among Nepalese adults
- BRAC JPGSPH TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research
- World No Tobacco Day: “We need food,not tobacco
- Awards for outstanding contributions to public health presented during the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.