The 31st Scientific Meeting of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) on “Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection”, will be held in Athens, June 17-20, 2022. The European Society of Hypertension provides a number of Accommodation Grants to young participants* with limited financial resources whose abstracts have been selected for either oral or poster presentation. Priority is given to participants with first authorship of an accepted abstracts.
* Born after June 1st 1987. Please send a photocopy of an identity document
Accommodation grant request has to be made at the same time as the abstract submission.
Requests sent after the abstract submission will not be considered.
Please note that if the same group of authors submit more than one abstract, the grant will be assigned only once.
The Accommodation Grant covers
- Registration fee
- Hotel Accommodation in a non-luxury Hotel in Athens in a single room, for a maximum of 3 nights stay (considering the nights from June 17 to 19, 2022).
- does not cover travel expenses and will be given to authors without sponsorship
- is not intended to be a refund of accommodation expenses, therefore the awarded authors must not book accommodation individually, but they have to follow the Secretariat’s instructions. No refund will be given in case of self-booked rooms in other Hotels.
- covers accommodation and registration. Awarded authors cannot choose to benefit only one of the two services offered. If the author renounces to one of the services, the grant will automatically be given to other authors, following the waiting list.
The notice of Accommodation Grant awards will be made by the Local Organizing.
For information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.