Recommended online courses on hypertension
Here are the recommended online courses on hypertension offered by various universities and societies.
World Hypertension Day 2020: Measure Your Blood Pressure, Control It, Live Longer #KnowYourNumber
Fundamentals for Implementing a Hypertension Program in Resource-Constrained Settings
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, in collaboration with other organisations including the International Society of Hypertension (ISH), have designed an online course, “Fundamentals for Implementing a Hypertension Program in Resource-Constrained Settings” This course is geared toward program managers and implementers but will also be useful for physicians, nurses, and community health workers. There are six modules in this course:
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Hypertension
- Module 2: Basics of Hypertension Diagnosis and Management
- Module 3: Clinic-Based Hypertension Management
- Module 4: Community-Based Hypertension Management
- Module 5: Medication Supply to Improve Blood Pressure Control
The European Society of Hypertension e-Learning Hypertension Self-Assessment Programme
- The ESH e-Learning Area is a learning platform that offers selected educational resources to both ESH-members and non-members of ESH.
- The goal of this platform is to support and serve the needs of physicians and health care professionals who are engaged in hypertension management.
- The platform provides access to various materials such as a new Hypertension Basics Teaching Module that will be continuously expanded. These are supplemented with access to ESH Congress Webcasts, Teaching Seminars, Practice Newsletters and Guidelines on Hypertension Management.
- Optional test for self-assessment: An optional self-assessment test will be provided based on the content of the new program in 2018. This will allow you to download your evaluation form and print out the Certificate of Completion after successful participation.
Harvard Health: Controlling your Blood Pressure
The American Heart Association (AHA) eLearning
The American Heart Association offers eLearning and blended learning courses to provide complete, flexible training solutions. Students are able to complete online training at their own pace, while companies and healthcare organization can overcome obstacles such as scheduling, reaching remote employees and diverse learning styles.
Heart Health: A Beginner’s Guide to Cardiovascular Disease offered by The University of Reading
This course will improve your knowledge of how the heart works, the causes of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure and heart failure and what you can do to avoid them.
Hypertension in Primary Care – Improving Control and Reducing Risk offered by Stanford University
This CME activity presents critical information in the diagnosis and management of hypertension in the primary care setting through interactive case presentations.
Follow us on Social Media Networks
- Play Store: Public Health Info
- Google News Profile: Public Health Update
- Facebook Profile Sagun Paudel [5000 Friends & 6,100+ Followers]
- Facebook Page: Public Health Update [6,900+ Followers] Sagun’s Blog [40,200 + Followers] Public Health NOW [5200 + Followers] All Nepal BPH Students [3100 + Followers]
- Facebook Groups : Public Health Update [10,300 + Members] Public Health Vacancies [20,600+ Members] Nepal NGO INGO GOV Job Vacancy (Paid and Stipend) [51,000+ Members] Job Vacancy Nepal Health care Doctor Nurse Medical Career [19,000+ Members] Nepal Public Health Professional [21,000+ Members] Public health professionals, Nepal [25,600+ Members] Nepal Public Health Society [3400+ Members]
- Twitter : Sagun Paudel [1300 + Followers]: Public Health Update [370 + Followers] Twitter List (Public Health Update)
- LinkedIn: Public Health Update [77 + Followers] Sagun Paudel
- LinkedIn Group: Jobs/Opportunities for Public Health Professionals [320+ Followers]
- Tumblr Profile Sagun Paudel [20 + Followers]
- Reddit Profile [Sagun Paudel] Reddit List [Public Health Update ]
- Official What’s App Group [Public Health Update] https://chat.whatsapp.com/LeRHIMYodYa5J1txp3IQcm
- Official Viber group [Public Health Update] https://invite.viber.com/?g2=AQBiIY9rydvieEt%2FpJg7Di3dXX9vY27y8Nj%2BP0Y2nduJROSeN3snAJiPL0Co1d1I
- Instagram Sagun Paudel 1,350 + Followers Public Health Update (100+ Followers)