The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) Nepal has endorsed a new Implementation Guide for Minimum Service Standards (MSS)-2077.
- Minimum Service Standards (MSS) Tool for Health Post
- Guideline for Clinical Audit | Curative Service Division
- Curative Service Division (CSD)- Department of Health Services
- Guideline for Management of Health Workers in Contract Services 2076
- Interim Guideline for Malaria Program During COVID-19 in Nepal (Updated)
- Geriatric Care Center Operation Guideline and Standards
- Guideline for Planning & Budget Formulation in Health Sector
- Call for Applications for ASTMH Travel Awards 2023
- World Oral Health Day: Accelerate action to achieve universal coverage for oral health
- Harness digital health for Universal Health Coverage
- International Confederation of Midwives Congress Bursary Bali 2023
- GRN Pump-priming Research Workshop Grants 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.