Curative Service Division, Department of Health Services published a new program implementation guideline for clinical audit of health facilities.
- Minimum Service Standards (MSS) Tool for Health Post
- Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening Program Implementation Guideline 2077
- Program Implementation Guideline (Local Level)
- Program Implementation Guideline (Province Level)
- Basic Health Service Package 2075, DoHS, MoHP Nepal
- Department of Health Services (DoHS), Ministry of Health and Population
- Curative Service Division (CSD)- Department of Health Services
- Nepal Health Sector Strategic Plan 2023-2030
- Effects of age on non-communicable disease risk factors among Nepalese adults
- BRAC JPGSPH TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research
- World No Tobacco Day: “We need food,not tobacco
- Awards for outstanding contributions to public health presented during the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.