The University of Wisconsin Madison Institute for Clinical and Translational Research’s Dissemination and Implementation Launchpad invites you to Integrate Implementation Strategies & Context to your research!
This free 3-day virtual short course features CFIR (Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research) expert Laura Damschroeder and ERIC (Expert Recommendations for Implementing Change) expert Byron Powell as visiting faculty. They will lead workshop and panel sessions to elucidate how to meaningfully use these frameworks. They will also hold feedback meetings where they will provide individual insights on your projects.
2020 Visiting Faculty
- LAURA DAMSCHRODER, MPH, MS
- BYRON POWELL, PhD
Overview of course
- CFIR Case Studies Panel
- Small Group Breakout Sessions CFIR (abstract required for selection)
- Introduction to Implementation Strategies Session
- Implementation Strategies Case Studies Panel
- Interactive Small Group Breakout Sessions – Implementation Strategies (abstract required for selection)
- Identifying Implementation Strategies to Address Contextual Barriers: ERIC – CFIR Matching Tool Session
- Identifying Implementation Strategies to Address Contextual Barriers: ERIC – CFIR Case Study Panel
- Emerging D&I Priorities and Methodology Innovations
- Individualized Project Feedback with Short Course Faculty (abstract required for selection)
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.