Nepal Public Health Students’ Society (NPHSS) is a student based organization controlled and administered by public health students of IOM. It was established in 1988 AD as the started the department of public health and community medicine in Institute of Medicine. Since then, it has been advocating health issues and creating awareness through its different public health activities involving youth and energetic students of IOM. It organizes different programs in various occasions with the aim of creating feeling of responsibility in each student and to initiate them to contribute in the field of public health.
Nepal Public Health Students’ Society (NPHSS) has published a Common PG Entrance Capsule, a complete book for post-graduate entrance in Nepal. This book will be useful for entrance examination of MPH / MPHN / MHPE / Msc.PH / MPH (HPE) / MPH (PHSM) / MD /MS and related subjects.
The Common PG Entrance Capsule covers; Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Research methodology, Medical sociology and anthropology, Health economic and financing, Health management, Microbiology and immunology, Biochemistry, Health education and promotion, Environmental health and occupational health and Nutrition.
- Common PG entrance syllabus of Public health
- Objective review of the related subjects in PG entrance
- Past questions and model question sets along with the answers
- Updated facts and figures in public health.
Price: Rs 500 only per book.
Special Discount offer for Public Health Update (Sagun’s Blog) Visitors
To claim this discount, please send us a message [Facebook Page:‘‘Sagun’s Blog”]. We will provide you a special code for the discount. We will provide a CODE as a gift from Public Health Update.
Best wishes for your entrance.
Contact persons in Kathmandu Valley;
- Nabin Adhikari: 9840066817
- Sumit Bohara: 9861243116
- Rabindra Bhandari: 9846347226
- Ashish Timalsina: 9843523211
- Neil Dhital: 9851145749
In Pokhara and Chitwan;
- Narayan Sapkota: 9845203540
- Preventive Medicine & Community Health MCQs, Master of Public Health
- 100 MCQs for Master of Public Health
- Sociology MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Health Management and Health Economics MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Environmental & Occupational Health MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Demography MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Research Methodology & Bio-stat MCQs, Master of Public Health
- Health Education MCQs, Master of Public Health
Reference materials for entrance preparation
- Department of Health Services (DoHS) Annual Report 2074/75 (2017/18)
- Key Indicators: The Nepal Demographic and Health Survey (1996 NDHS- 2016 NDHS)
- The 2016 Nepal Demographic and Health Survey (2016 NDHS)
- Nepal Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey 2019 (NMICS 2019): Key findings
- National Tuberculosis Programme Annual Report 2018
- Organogram and Reporting Mechanism of Nepalese Health System in Federal Context
- The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP), Nepal
- Department of Health Services (DoHS), Ministry of Health and Population
- Department of Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine (DoAA)
- Curative Service Division (CSD)- Department of Health Services
- Department of Drug Administration (DDA), Ministry of Health and Population
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Revised)
- What is Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC)?
- Epidemiology and Disease Control Division, Department of Health Services
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
- Massive open online course on implementation research (IR)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.