World Health Organization’s new NCD data portal contains the latest country-specific data, risk factors and policy implementation for 194 countries. It allows the exploration of the data for four NCDs and their main drivers and risk factors. The portal makes the patterns and trends in countries visible and allows comparison across countries or within geographical regions. Use it to track global and national progress against key targets, identify common challenges, and signpost useful resources.
The noncommunicable diseases data portal aims to raise awareness on progress in tackling NCDs and their risk factors and strengthen accountability for action by countries. It displays data to highlight current status of NCD mortality, morbidity and risk factor exposures, and track global and national progress against key targets, identify common challenges, and signpost useful resources.
- WHO South-East Asia Region to accelerate progress for NCD prevention and control
- Noncommunicable Diseases (NCDs) Progress Monitor 2022
- Multi-sectoral Action Plan for Prevention and Control of NCDs 2021-2025
- Multisectoral Action Plan on the Prevention and Control of NCD in Nepal 2014-2020
- NEPAL–NCDs risk factors STEPS Survey 2019 – Tobacco Factsheet
- National NCD Risk Factor Survey (WHO-STEP Survey) 2019,Nepal
- WHO launched a new community-driven platform KAP for NCDs
- NCDA civil society statement on 2018 Political Declaration on NCDs
- Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) Booklet
- High burden, low budget: NCDs in low and middle income countries
- The Nepal NCDI Poverty Commission Report