Visible Impact is looking for three young people from each of the seven provinces in Nepal (21 young people in total) to advocate for the effective implementation of the commitments made by the government on Family Planning beyond FP2020.
The selected young people will work as a “Family Planning Champion” and will have opportunities to capacitate themselves on family planning and its advocacy while also being able to design and implement advocacy activities at the provincial level as well as national level.
Over the period of April 2021 to November 2021, the Family Planning champions will have the following responsibilities;
- Participate in the advocacy boot-camp for two days on SRHR and Family Planning conducted by Visible Impact.
- Develop an action plan for conducting advocacy activities on family planning at the national and provincial levels.
- Plan and conduct community/peer sessions and lobby meetings with the concerned government body in each province on family planning after receiving training.
- Assist Visible Impact in conducting social media campaigns and live sessions.
- Support in conduction of provincial consultations to be conducted by Visible Impact.
- Participate in the national level sharing event (consultation outcomes) of Visible Impact.
- Collect and document all required, relevant and important data regarding the activities conducted.
- Regularly communicate with the Program team at Visible Impact regarding the progress and challenges of the activities being conducted.
- Submit an activity-wise report to the Program team at Visible Impact.
- Ensure Visible Impact’s visibility, profiling, and representation at all relevant forums at the local and provincial levels.
Interested applicants are to fill up the google form with the provided application link. The selected candidates will be notified via email. In case of any queries please kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us your query on our social media platforms.
APPLY BEFORE MARCH 24, 2021, 5 PM .
Application link: http://bit.ly/applicationformFP
- Family Welfare Division (FWD), Department of Health Services
- National Family Planning Day 2077
- COVID-19 and Family Planning in Nepal
- Family Planning ” Opportunities, challenges & Priorities in Nepal
- National Family Planning Program, Nepal | Public Health Update
- Family Planning Fact Sheet – 2019, Nepal | Public Health Update
- National Family Planning Costed Implementation Plan (2015-2020)
- National Family Planning Day sep 18th 2014 | Public Health Update
- National Family Planning Day 2017
- Family Planning 2020 (FP2020) Commitment, Nepal
- World Contraception Day #WCD2017
- The 2015 Nepal Health Facility Survey: Further Analysis Reports
- World Contraception Day 2019- It’s your life, It’s your responsibility
- Interim Guidance for RMNCH services in COVID 19 Pandemic
- National Plan Policy Guidelines Archives | Public Health Update
- Mayors urge local action to strengthen air quality data monitoring
- WHO calls on countries to increase taxes on alcohol and sugary sweetened beverages
- Request for Proposals! NHRC Undergraduate, Graduate and Provincial Research Grant 2080
- Guideline for Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Ausadi Upachar) Program
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.