The Harvard University courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee. Browse free online courses in a variety of subjects.
Select a course to learn more.
- Bioethics: The Law, Medicine, and Ethics of Reproductive Technologies and Genetics: An introduction to the study of bioethics and the application of legal and ethical reasoning.
- Data Science: Inference and Modeling: Learn inference and modeling: two of the most widely used statistical tools in data analysis.
- Data Science: R Basics: Build a foundation in R and learn how to wrangle, analyze, and visualize data.
- Data Science: Visualization: Learn basic data visualization principles and how to apply them using ggplot2.
- Humanitarian Response to Conflict and Disaster: Learn the principles guiding humanitarian response to modern emergencies, and the challenges faced in the field today.
- Improving Global Health: Focusing on Quality and Safety: Access to healthcare services is critical – but is it enough?
- Improving Your Business Through a Culture of Health: Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company
- Innovating in Health Care: Find innovation opportunities in health care technology, management, consulting, or investing by examining health care cost
- Lessons from Ebola: Preventing the Next Pandemic: Understanding the context for the Ebola outbreak: What went right, what went wrong, and how we can all do better.
- MalariaX: Defeating Malaria from the Genes to the Globe: How can we eradicate malaria? Explore cutting-edge science and technology, and examine policies needed, to control and eliminate
- Practical Improvement Science in Health Care: A Roadmap for Getting Results: Learn the skills and tools of improvement science to make positive changes in health, healthcare, and your daily life.
- PredictionX: John Snow and the Cholera Epidemic of 1854: An in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- Principles, Statistical and Computational Tools for Reproducible Data Science: Learn skills and tools that support data science and reproducible research, to ensure you can trust your own research results.
- Quantitative Methods for Biology: Learn introductory programming and data analysis in MATLAB, with applications to biology and medicine.
- Strengthening Community Health Worker Programs: Learn to deliver high-quality primary health care at scale through national community health worker programs.
- Systematic Approaches to Policy Design: This free online course from Harvard Kennedy School introduces approaches to analytical decision-making for policy design.
- The Health Effects of Climate Change: Learn how global warming impacts human health, and the ways we can diminish those impacts.
- United States Health Policy: Learn the essentials of U.S. health care policy from some of the nation’s top experts.
- Universities for Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) IN USA
- Masters of Public Health (MPH) in USA (Universities & Specialization)
- OpenWHO Online Courses: Open to all anytime, from anywhere (265+ Free Courses)
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.