The Ministry of Health and Population, Nepal has endorsed a Guideline for Operation of COVID-19 Temporary Hospitals at Local level- 2077.
- The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP), Nepal
- COVID19 Resources: Guidelines and Documents- Ministry of Health and Population
- List of Laboratories for COVID19 testing in Nepal
- COVID-19 Insurance Scheme in Nepal (CORONA Insurance)
- Interim Guidance for Dental Practices During COVID-19 in Nepal
- Guideline for Clinical Audit | Curative Service Division
- National Testing Guidelines for COVID-19, Nepal (Version 3, 2077/04/14)
- Health Care Waste Management in the Context of COVID-19 Emergency (Interim Guidance)
- Mayors urge local action to strengthen air quality data monitoring
- WHO calls on countries to increase taxes on alcohol and sugary sweetened beverages
- Request for Proposals! NHRC Undergraduate, Graduate and Provincial Research Grant 2080
- Guideline for Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Ausadi Upachar) Program
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.