The Ministry of Health and Population, Nepal has endorsed a Guideline for Operation of COVID-19 Temporary Hospitals at Local level- 2077.
- The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP), Nepal
- COVID19 Resources: Guidelines and Documents- Ministry of Health and Population
- List of Laboratories for COVID19 testing in Nepal
- COVID-19 Insurance Scheme in Nepal (CORONA Insurance)
- Interim Guidance for Dental Practices During COVID-19 in Nepal
- Guideline for Clinical Audit | Curative Service Division
- National Testing Guidelines for COVID-19, Nepal (Version 3, 2077/04/14)
- Health Care Waste Management in the Context of COVID-19 Emergency (Interim Guidance)
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
- Massive open online course on implementation research (IR)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.