The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) Nepal has published a new program implementation guideline for the province level for the fiscal year 2080/81. This guideline aims to provide technical and financial norms for the provincial levels to execute the various public health programs at province level. The guideline consists of a program introduction, objectives, expected outputs, the process of implementation, recording and reporting procedures, reference documents, and budget information for each activity designed for the year 2080/81 at the provincial level.
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.